On the Mac the Zoho Connect service is accessed via the browser. To make it easier to use SEAL Help! we recommend the following…
Adding SEAL Help! to the dock
- In your Documents folder, create a new folder named Web Links
- Download the SEAL Help! Icon
- Open the Downloads folder, and open the SEAL Help folder within it
- Drag the SEAL Help! icon to the Web Links folder
- Now, drag the SEAL Help! icon from the Web Links folder to the right hand-side of the Dock (past the dividing line)
Saving the SEAL Help! password in Safari
- Click the SEAL Help! icon on the dock that you just created.
- Zoho Connect loads in Safari.
- Sign in using you e-mail address and password.
- Click Save Password when prompted.
Now you have SEAL Help! readily accessible, move on to Using SEAL Help! on Mac.